Ron,

Try in TX TEST mode - everything goes into transmit except there is no RF output. Adjust the audio level (both SignaLink and the "mic' gain on the K3) to obtain 4 bars solid on the ALC meter with the 5th bar flickering. If you are not able to obtain that level, check the SignaLink documentation to determine how to plug it for Line level audio output - I believe it is a jumper, but the default position is for low level output (mic level).

Once you are able to obtain the proper deflection on the ALC meter, get out of TX Test and try it. You should have RF output.

73,
Don W3FPR