Don -

I am Jim, KL7CC, helping Micah with his K1.

Further testing indicates the following: With PO set for 3.0 watts (requested) we get approx 18V PP RF at the collector of Q6, and6V PP at the base of Q7. NO volts RF at the collector of Q7, but the DC voltage reads about 12.8 DC. Have not tried to peak all stages, but seems to me that the problem is likely a toasted Q7. Watcha think?

- Jim, KL7CC