I have an MP-1 Super Antenna and an Par Endfed 10-20-40 which I use with my new
KX3.

I use the MP-1 from my condo balcony, usually at 10-12w, but my favorite is the
Par Endfed in the field at 5w.  I have a 32ft fiberglass push up pole which I
attach to whatever I can find with bungy cords.  I feed the endfed antenna near
the top and then run it out to a convenient attachment.  There is a youtube
video which shows a simple way to do this.  I have even operated from the condo
roof very successfully.  Deployment takes about 10-15 minutes and it provides
excellent ears for the KX3

Paul
AF5BV