Lynn :

If you are looking for an end-fed wire length that is easy to match from 80m
through 10m
I would suggest you try something in the 84 to 86 ft range.  This can be small
gauge wire
(i.e. 22 to 26 AWG) and plastic camping clothesline reels work well to store
this length.

The Wire Man sells something called "Invisible Toughcoat Slinky" ( #534)
that is perfect for this type of antenna.

http://thewireman.com/antennap.html

You can work this against a few ground radials (I suggest 4+, about 1/8
wavelength long at your
lowest operating frequency).  Another option is to use an elevated 16 ft wire
for the other half
of the antenna (Google W3EDP).

This 84 to 86 ft length is one of the "magical lengths" that is not close to a
half wave multiple
on any of the amateur bands (with perhaps the exception of 10m) so it presents
a reasonable
impedance to your tuner across the HF spectrum.

If you don't care about 80 and want to go with something shorter try a 28 ft
wire. It should
easily match on 40m through 20m without any issues.

Best of luck

Michael VE3WMB