From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jay
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 8:57 AM
To: a...@twcny.rr.com; elecraft@mailman.qth.net; eric norris
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] The P3 Effect

Having been " out there a few times" I know I spin the dial usually after
1-2 Q's as dual receivers and other tools brings the pileups to who I just
worked . I will usually jump the edges, then jump the center and repeat that
in odd combinations. Today one cannot listen for the gang on one frequency
very long...so it's always " keep moving"

Jay

Sent from my iPad=