From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of KD7YZ Bob
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:21 AM
To: K3 List
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] FW: K3: Use VFO-B to select dBV

On Friday Cady used a Straight-Key to send:
-------------Original Comment-------
> I forgot to hit reply all.

> Note that dBV is NOT dB relative to a volt. It is relative to the last

> time you made the AFV voltage measurement.

wow Fred, great and helpful reply. I printed it out so I cn make the
tests. Whoda thunk it was relative to the last measurement! I ordered
some BNC attenuators in the usual ranges. Tracking says they arrive
today.

thanks for the help!!

and RR on the forgetting to make the effort to "Reply All". This happens
to me several times a day but now I don't bother to go back and re-do it
on any of the "Lists" I am on. I think Admin's set it that way to reduce
overall List-Traffic . I could argue either way on the topic.

--
Best regards,
Bob  KD7YZ    Win7-64bit + K3