David,

I forgot to mention (it should have been obvious), but do that Signal Tracing on 20 meters.

73,
Don W3FPR
On 3/18/2013 9:05 PM, David L DuPuy wrote:
Don,  I appreciate your help.  I have the two-band filter board.  40m is
doing just great. I just had a great QSO and good signal report on 40.

I pulled the filter board and checked every single capacitor in the Band 2
string, and all are the correct values.  One minor deviation is that C18
calls for a value of 2.7 or 3.0 pF, and the only supplied capacitor I had
close to that was 2.2 pF...  so I don't think that's the problem.