How do you (the people who use FSK) key the radio through the RTTY program?  I
am using AFSK and have good experiences, but I wonder how keying is done
through
the software.

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)

Never interfere with anything that isn't bothering you.