Thanks for the positive comments ED!

As you may have seen, previously I specialize in microwave transverters.
This was a "Fun" project to break it up a bit!

I have really enjoyed getting back to the basics and at the moment is my
favorite project :)

There is always improvements to be made and plenty of room for other
designs, please continue on for the the sake of amateur  radio!

The design certainly does have out put filtering it is "L" followed by a
"PI" network (lowpass). Harmonics are typically 40 to 50Db down (depending
on how greedily it has been adjusted :)

cheers again, Graham VK3XDK