Winford engineering makes some nice breakout boards.

http://www.winfordeng.com/products/

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Ed Muns
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 9:53 PM
To: 'Elecraft Reflector'
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] FSK-D wiring

This is the approach I have used since K3 Field Test.  I just keep adding
Y-adapters as needed.  Another variation I've used is to build specific
Y-cables.  For example, I have some homebrew cables that have two cables coming
out of the DB15 plugged into the K3 ACC jack.  One goes to a DB9 for a KRC2 and
the other goes to a DB9 for a PC Com port for FSK/PTT.

Another approach some people like is to make a break-out box with RCA Phono
jacks for each of the signals on the K3 ACC jack.  The box is connected via a
single DB15 cable.

I prefer the multiple Y-adapter scheme because it is modular and individual
functional cables can be swapped in and out both for easy configuration of any
system as well as easy troubleshooting.  It is about as neat a "cable mess" as
can be had without making a specific special cable for just one configuration.

Ed W0YK