Hi Gang,

Our 2nd run of KD1JV swr/pwr meters is now sold out.  That is the bad
news---the good news is that the 4Sqrp group is now discussing another run
of these neat little kits.  However, we are just in the discussion stage and
nothing has been decided.

Again a big thanks to Steve for allowing us to kit this meter.  Also, a huge
thank you, to all of those that have purchased the kit.

As you know, the proceeds from the sell of this kit, plus the sell of the
"tenna dipper" kits are what finances "OzarkCon" one of the premier qrp
forum events of the year!

Incidentally, plans are now underway to make "OzarkCon 2006" the biggest and
best qrp forum to date!!  So plan your spring getaway around the 28th and
29th of April in beautiful mid-America!!

tnx agn es 72, Bart

http://4sqrp.com/