David:

I am replying to the list because I have received similar offline requests
for K3 video download lists/URLs or better yet select download lists/URLs.
Let me explain some of the fallacies of those requests.

First my library consists of files, not URLs. The files were downloaded at
maxim resolution available and stored only as mp4 videos. Duplicate files
were removed. Multiple parts were combined. Whenever possible defects or
commercial insertions were edited out. Duplicated file names for dissimilar
files were renamed.  This means that searching the Internet for my file
names will only be partially successful.

In addition to the aforementioned name issues the idea of a select download
list begs the question, On what basis was the selection made? We are not all
of common purpose.

My intentions were to first create a personal resource for creating various
training presentations which would culminate in the production of a menu
driven DVD. Since the material is intended for personal use, no
investigation of copyrights or other restrictions has been pursued.

In getting the material to John I first considered sending a raw DVD ROM to
him but I abandoned that idea when I saw I had more material than a one DVD
ROM would hold. Since a thumb drive is less than 2 ounces I can send it as
first class USPS postage for one forever stamp. At the time I had no idea
anyone on the other side of the big pond would want copies. I also have no
idea whether thumb drives can be freely transferred by international mail or
whether they might be subject to valuation, tariff, or valued added tax. I
would hope they would be treated like an international lending library
e-book, i.e. something that is sent out and returned shortly. Assuming costs
are reasonable I still consider thumb drives as faster than trying to
discover and download material which has taken me years to accumulate. Your
thoughts David?

73

Fred, AE6QL