Hi Guys, I have moved my shack to an upstairs bedroom and consequentially I
will need to feed my 130 feet wire at the end rather than at the centre (it
was a dipole fed with coax). I want to work 80/40/20m. I have made some
open wire feeder (about 15 feet) to get me from the chimney to the bedroom
and have left one end of the open wire feeder open circuit. I think I am
making a Zepp antenna.

Now to match this arrangement to my K1 on the above bands, I want to build
a tuner. I have just been looking at the design on this web site
(http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/ldbutler/SingleCoilZMatch.htm) and it looks
just the ticket. It is suitable for balanced lines and would allow QRO up
to 100W in the future. Before I commence construction I just want to check
that it will match the very high Z of an end fed half wave wire.

Any thoughts.

Martin
M0KWV
K1 #1534

Why not take a look at our Web site?
http://www.simoncarves.com

The information in this email and any attachments may contain
privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If the reader of this email is not the intended addressee, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee,
me by telephone or email and delete all copies immediately.