From: Kyle N4NSS [mailto:n4...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:17 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Greetings to Group

Greetings to Group:

I have the sad news to inform all that Phil La Marche W9DVM passed on April
14th. from complications due to a case of the stomach flu.

Several years ago he posted a request on a local reflector group looking for
someone to do some tower climbing, antenna work and odd projects in the shack.
I responded.  The visits led to a friendship that I will never forget.  His
wife Diane asked me if I would help with the disbursement of the equipment.

The first day a went over I got some things done but I mostly I just sat in the
shack.  Tough day to say the least.  This past Tuesday I went and spent the
whole day sorting, documenting, and packing the items up resale.

I also made the decision to buy all his K3 line and also the KX3.  I'm not rich
but I didn't want to part out his dream station.  As a good friend I also dug
deep into the checking account for Diane.  She is happy that it went to me.

So here I am with my dream station...maybe someday someone like me will come
around for my wife.

Kyle N4NSS

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t
do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade
winds in your sails.......
Explore. Dream. Discover.” --Mark Twain