If you are looking to sell a K-2 before Dayton so you have some extra cash
for "stuff" or want to get a K-3 or other Elecraft gem, I am looking for a
K2 with 160-10M coverage.  I prefer that it have 60M, but I realize that's
rare.  Must have SSB and mic and several of the more common features.
Would like a 100W model with ATU, however will consider the 10W with ATU if
the price is right.  Will consider rigs with S/Ns over 3,000.  The higher
the number the better.  I have owned 2 K-2s in the past, as well as a K1
and KX1.  I'm down to the T1 at the moment and, in spite of going through
several different other brand rigs during the past few years, have been
unable to find anything that equals Elecraft quality.

A K3 would be my dream except I can't afford one.  Can pay by credit union
bank check, USPS money order or PayPal.

If you have one to sell, please contact me at reston...@gmail.com with
details, to include S/N (at least first 2 digits) and age, aswell as
whether you are the builder.  Of course, electrical and physical condition
are very important.

72/72 & Tnx,

Steve, N4EUK
Reston, VA