Hello,

   i  finished my K2 / KPA 100 including SSB and DSP build last week. The
   build  was  done  without  problems and i am on air. During my tests i
   found one strange thing on 40 m SSB operation.

   Someone  told  me  my  audio  is  not  okay. I recognized : On 40m SSB
   operation  the  output  of  the PA is much higher on normal modulation
   level,  when  i  compare it to other bands. I turned on ALC meter to
   check the the level. ALC was very high. After a short moment the level
   was  adjusted  automaticlly, like described in the documentation. I am
   surprised, why is it adjusted when ALC meter is enabled only ? After
   switch  back  to RF meter, the output is like on the other bands. If i
   switch  to  another  band and go back to 40m the problem is back again
   until i enable my ALC meter.

   Is this a known problem ? Any hints where i can investigate ?

   73 de Joerg (DL3QQ)