I have two Y-adapters cascaded on the back of the K3:

First Y:

    Top Ten Devices Band Decoder (to switch DX Engineering antenna switch on
tower) & PR6

Second Y:

    MicroKEYER II (for FSK & PTT)
    KPA500 KPAK3AUX cable

I connected the wire to the PR6 to pin 11 of the DB15 going to the Top Ten
Devices band decoder.

73, Jim N7US