I thought I'd just mention for all my American cousins, that Mothers Day in the
UK is in March - the American date, appearing in Facebook and so many other
social sites and emails has been driving one of my sons crazy (keep it up :-)

73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108)
We're here to put a dent in the universe. -Steve Jobs, entrepreneur and
inventor (1955-2011)