Hello all,
There are a few people who would like an electronic format to put on their
e-readers or whatever. I have generated an "epub" format but don't know how
that will work with ipad or other readers (kindle, etc). I'd like a couple of
kind folks who could test it out on their readers and let me know how it looks
and what they did to get to read it.
If you would like to try it, please drop me an email off the list and let me
know what platform you have for testing.
Thanks and 73,
Fred KE7X

PS:
After the copying issue I had with the first edition K3 book, I'm a little
reluctant to make a pdf version available.

Fred Cady
"The Elecraft K3: Design, Configuration and Operation Second Edition"
"The Elecraft KX3 - Going for the Summit"
(Currrent www.lulu 20% discount code: MAYBOOKS13)
www.ke7x.com

fcady at ieee dot org