From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Edward Dickinson III
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:43 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Musings on a "K4"

K4 = tablet program and dock..?

Dick - KA5KKT

How about a K4/KX4 built in a format like an iMac

(computer/monitor/all-in-one) or iPad with apps that provide needed user

interface, and external I/O for amps, P4, keyboard (wireless?) and

such.  Would be fun with an N1MM app and general logger.  Internet

interface for uploading to LoTW, ClubLog, etc.

Rich

NU6T

On 5/23/2013 8:08 AM, Edward Dickinson III wrote:

> How about a 8" - 10" tablet-type interface with significant touch areas
that

> are user selectable / programmable and other areas dedicated for pan

> display, typical display readout?

> Dick - KA5KKT

-----
No virus found in this message.