I purchased K3 Serial #6294 over a year ago. I was all into digital modes. I
still am, but have been playing with voice the last two days. Can someone
suggest good settings for me. Between Shift, Width, lo and hi cut, nb level,
nr adj, dsp. I have played with them all. Guess I am not real familiar with
voice anymore. I set the nr adj but it gets a "woo woo" sound. lol best way
to explain it. hihi DSP T settings don't seem to do anything. nb not much
effect. hi low cut understandable. but width I can get it all the way down
to a ringing sound.  Any settings or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gerald

-----
KC6CNN - Gerald