 From: stephen arnold <stevekb9...@gmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 1:11 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] KAT Utility input using MAC

A little help, please.

I am using a MacBook Pro for shack computer.  I am getting the K3 and KPA 500
firmware updates with no problem using this computer.

However,  the KAT 500 tuner will not recognize the MAC for the initial utility
download.  I am using the SerialPort 2 for K3 firmware which does not appear
when I have attempted to upload the utility program into the tuner.  When I
attempt to refresh Port List, the Serial port choices do not appear, and the
computer and KAT 500 turner (a kit) do not recognize each other.

What have I missed, or, have I committed an error in the kit construction.

Thanks,   Steve KB9AVS