I use two different antennas with my KX3, a vertical and an OCF dipole. Each
time I change antennas on the same band I am forced to retune. Could the
software be modified to allow me to tap-hold the ANT button to select an
already tuned set of component values for the second antenna? Tap-holding the
ANT button again would toggle me back to the component values for antenna 1.
This would sure save time and wear and tear on the ATU and be so much quicker.
It would also make the little radio more versatile! What do you'll think?