Totally agree. I've had a Yaesu radio and customer service is nonexistent. I've
owned a K2, K1 and KX1 and just ordered a KX3 and I actually look forward to
talking the the folks at Elecraft because it's such a refreshing change from
the usual fare of people that know nothing reading from a customer "service"
script every time you call. To me it's well worth the price and it's made in
the USA. Who could ask for more?

73
Steve
W1SFR