Hi

I have been supplying a Solar Charge Controller Kit for several years. This
controller will keep a SLA or LA 12 volt battery charged from solar panels
of 3 to 150 watts. Batteries of 2 amp hour to 110 amp hour have been used
with these controllers. I am currently sold out of the kits but I have just
ordered another batch of circuit boards that should be here in about 3
weeks.

The kit is $30 check or money order and includes all the
parts and documentation required to build the controller, less a box to
mount it into.

I still have a few of the low power version of this kit (1.5 amp) in stock
at $16. This kit will supply plenty of power to charge a small SLA battery
for a K1, KX1 or QRP K2.

order from:

Don Brown
KD5NDB