Dear all,

What can I say! I am overwhelmed by the friendliness and generosity of you
all with offering your good advice, help, even offering to let me use your
TXCVR for a while. And then, of course, overwhelmed by the almost-unanimous
recommendation of one transceiver for my situation: the KX3.

Well, my (pre-assembled) KX3 will be shipped on Monday, with ATU, roofing
filter and charger. Serious learning will ensue to get my General ticket,
and to get familiar with the KX3's features, of course. Both should be fun.

Next major obstacle will be the antenna(e). Which, I hope, will also be fun.
I will see (and hear).

Again, thank you all. I have a hunch that I will be back with more questions
;)

73,
Arno
Kg7bjm