I have completed the K2 and am in the process of VFO calibration

I have a XG2 signal generator that I calibrated with a lab frequency
counter.
Here are my  results

Radio                                         XG2
Difference  (K2-source)
1460.00
14060.395                               -0.395
7041.16
7040.55                                   0.715
3579.30
3579.223                                 0.077
                                                 WWV
10000.29
10000.00                                 0.29

To me this points out some non-linearity in the VFO.
The question is whether I should correct the VFO and by how much.

Tom
KI6NRD
K2 #7432