Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 7:34 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 utility software request

Dick,
Maybe a second (or third) monitor might be in order with  the desktop across
the multiple monitors.
At work,  I ran email & IM on a second monitor to keep in touch with
clients; while still having a large monitor for work (mostly spreadsheets &
drawings).
Worked well for me.
BTW - the 2nd  monitor was much smaller than the main monitor.
73
George
AI4VZ

Dick Dievendorff <die...@comcast.net> wrote:

I'll do what I can to make the pages resizable. The minimum size is
constrained by the operate pages controls, so smaller than the current
minimum may not be feasible. It also has to be reasonable at several
settings of display expansion preferences.

Dick, K6KR