In 1963, I ran QRP with a homebrew ('62 handbook) single tube transmitter on 40 meters with a Lafayette HE-10 receiver. Antenna change over was a knife switch. The K2 is now the finest example of a QRP radio I could possibly imagine. Perhaps now eclipsed by the KX-3. I've parted with 2 K2s thinking the K1 and K3 would do everything I need. But, the K2 is the ultimate in ham radio experiences. Once built and debugged, that first QSO is like 1963 all over again.

72, Doug --K0DXV