is the file available elsewhere? it seems and I have no idea why but I am no longer a member of the yahoogroup.

David Moes

dm...@nexicom.net
VE3DVY

On 6/14/2013 09:03, John Fritze wrote:
As promised I have uploaded to the Yahoo group (Elecraft K3) the Field Day
guide I made up for the K3/P3 combo.  I usually speak with P/P in the
"presenter mode", so the notes are visible during my talks.  I appreciate
the help I received here from many members of this group.

I have tailored the requirements (and you should too) to my particular
setup.  For example, my K3 is only used only a triband beam at 45 feet.
  The SWR is almost 1:1 across most of 20, 15 and lower 10 meters so there
is no need for the internal tuner, or to choose between the different
antenna connections.

If anyone would like a copy sent directly to them e-mail me off list and I
will send it out over this weekend.

Hope to work you all from K2CT  3A ENY.  If using a K3 let me know!

73 de