>On 10/14/05, Eric Swartz WA6HHQ - Elecraft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> We will be showing our new XV423 Transverter this weekend at Pacificon.

Eric and Wayne: Russ, N3CO, my wife Sheila (W8IIE) and myself held down the Elecraft table at the Holland, MI swap. I'm guessing I had four people ask when the XV-432 is coming out. I had good news for them. Had two very positive hits for the XV-50, and several people were just plain geeked out by the KX-1. Wish I had one for demo!

Had very good and consistent traffic. Never more than 60 seconds without someone there.

It's more fun being at the table spreading the Elecraft "word" than it is walking around looking to see what I'm not going to buy!

        tom k8tb

And thank you to all the fellow "Elecrafters" who stop by.

p.p.s. Anyone in the Fort Wayne area planning on doing an Elecraft table at their big meet? My wife and I would be willing to do Saturday, but we cannot do both days.

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]