SpectraView's HF tracking mode doesn't allow for an IF tuning offset
on frequencies higher than the design limit of the SDR-IQ itself. I
know the IF frequency is well below that, but the software was never
supported "tracking panadapter" operation on 6M to the best of my
knowledge. You can still see the IF spectrum, but you won't have a
operator-transparent tracking ability.

Fortunately, that information is incorrect.  I just retrieved my SDR-IQ
from the shelf, connected it to the IF loop on my P3, loaded SpectraVue
set the External Radio/Panadapter Setup as recommended in the SV help
file and was running with a "tracking panadapter" on six meters.

I used the 2nd CAT port capability in microHAM USB Device Router to
provide the serial splitter function and the K3 tracks clicks in the
SV spectrum/waterfall and SV tracks frequency changes from VFO A on
the K3.  Operation is the same on 6 meters as on 160 through 10.

The only issue is the constantly changing IF offset in the K3 (IS)
which SpectraVue does not track.  This results in a variable frequency
error based on mode.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV