Pour yourself a glass of wine and finish the KX1 tomorrow Peter. :-) You're totally within the tolerance on the components, supply voltage ... and your meter. All of the Elecraft resistance/voltage/current checks are designed to be essentially obvious unless they tell you in the manual, and then they become very specific about it [generally in the areas of VCO voltage ranges, and the like]. You're cool, you can chill.

You are going to have a blast with your KX1!

KX1 #697
K2 #4398
K3 #642
P3
KPA500
KAT500

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2013 Cal QSO Party 5-6 Oct 2013
- www.cqp.org