I ran into this issue with my Mosley Super 33 where it looked fine on 40m at
12' at 7.14 mhz resonance and then when I put it up in the tower it shifted up
100 kHz. Not good.

I have been able to improve resonance slightly by extending the tower all the
way up to 50' but eventually I will need to rent a scissor lift and extend the
elements to position 1 versus position 2 on the Mosley. Still it works great on
the edge of my 150' canyon but still need to eventually take care of it.

Good luck!!

Keith
AK6ZZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos