From: "Fred Smith" <m...@totalhighspeed.com>
To: "'Phil Kane'" <k2...@kanafi.org>,   <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] O.T.: End of (another) era

Yes it seems CW has became or becoming a thing of the past for Military or
commercial use and only used some in this hobby. I wonder how many more
decades it will survive here also, I hope it continues for a long time.

73,
Fred/N0AZZ
K3 Ser # 6730--KX3 # 2573--K2/100 # 6470-KAT100
P3/SVGA--KPA500--KAT500--W2

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
dubus...@gmail.com