Bob -

These keyers are designed and built, I think, in Slovenia.
The only way to get them is through their US distributor
via Internet.

http://www.microham.com/

Their web site is most informative and  Joe, the ham
who runs the US operation, is most helpful if you have questions.
The keyer is not available as a kit.  If you want to build
a good keyer kit, get an Idiom Press CMOS-4.
The advantage of the microHAM unit is that it is
bullet-proof in high RF fields, which I frequently find myself in when operating non-resonant
antennas in the car and during portable operations.
Also the microHAM attaches to the USB port of your laptop and allows data transfer from the
K2 RS-232 and the computer for logging purposes.
With the new computers coming out without
RS-232 ports, it allows a USB port to key your K2 (or whatever radio). This is important to me when I do my mini-DXpeditions in the Caribbean.
I have my logging program send the repetitive parts
of exchanges when in pile-ups and I'm the DX.
One disadvantage of the microHAM keyer is that
it's set up functions (weighting, etc.) and memories
are available only if it's attached to a computer.

If RF feedback is not an issue, and it isn't for most
hams with well earth-grounded stations, and when you are not trying to key the radio with a computer,
the LogiKit CMOS-4 would still be my first pick.

Andy W9NJY
Milwaukee
K2 2561

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert C. Abell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Where does one buy the micro Ham CW Keyer? Is it a kit? I'm interested.

73, Bob VE3XM