I have need to find a waterproof protective case for my K2 and accessories.
I just checked the Pelican site and decided it
best to inquire here regarding a suitable case. Bottom line:

Can anyone suggest a specific make and model to protect a K2 and,
hopefully, a few accessories for a whitewater raft
trip?  It won't be in direct water splash, etc., but dry boxes leak,
accidents happen. Accessories would be a paddle/key combo,
a MH2 mike, and a K5 keyer.

 I hit the river August 3 so there is some urgency to find and acquire a
suitable case.  BTW: the river is the Middle Fork of the
Salmon, Idaho.

--
73     Allan    K7GT