If you want to see your transmitted signal on the waterfall, go into FLdigi
config settings Waterfall->Display->Transmit signal and check the "Monitor
transmitted signal" box.

The level settings you have are similar to what I use, but check the TX level
as Don describes in another response to your post.

73, Matt VK2RQ