Thanks guys for the suggestions.

To appreciate the problem one needs to look at Fig's 7 and 9 in the K3EXREF manual. There is no room for tools. Nor do I think any kind of gop is a good idea. (Though if this screw were necessary for grounding I don't think they would have used a split washer but rather inner tooth washers)

Upon further reading, the corrections of this module appear to be in ~1Hz steps. I was more interested in something that disciplines the oscillator in a finer more continuous way.

73 de Brian/K3KO