Thanks to all who replied. You fellas really make me feel stupid when you
remind me what important details I've forgotten to include like is the KAT3
included....

Well yes, I do have the  KAT3 and with some help from Gary in Support I
found the IF trap on the board (L10/C10) was causing the high swr on 6m. No
obvious damage to the components but for now I've bypassed the trap as
recommended by Gary and all is well.

Thanks again...!

73,
Stewart, GW0ETF

GW0ETF wrote
> Posted this to support but no reply yet, maybe on a well earned summer
> break?! Anyone here help?
>
> Thanks,
> Stewart, GW0ETF

well matched antenna as well as a dummy load plugged directly into either
antenna socket; around 2.1/2.6:1 and high enough for tx calibration to fail.