From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Brian F. Wruble
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 2:06 PM
To: Brian Alsop
Cc: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA500 won't key on 6 meters

Well, it worked for little awhile then stopped.  If I go direct from the K3 to
the KPA500 without running the control cable through the KAT500, it works.  I
restored the last working configuration file to the KAT500, but that made no
difference.

I have not locked out 6M in the band map menu.  Every band keys properly with
the control lines running through the KAT500 and then to the KPA500, except 6
meters.

Ideas???

Brian

*Brian F. Wruble, C.F.A.

*70 is the new 40.*
*
Mail: 1107 Key Plaza, PMB 447 Key West, FL 33040-4077
Summers: P.O.Box 57, 7400 Augustine Herman Highway, Georgetown, MD 21930 eFax
305.768.0278