I was thinking about coupling to the T-coil, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearing_aid#Telecoil

It looks like there are a number of telecoil-compatible headsets. These are
just a few hits from searches for "headset t-coil" and "headset telecoil".

http://www.jabra.com/products/wired_headsets/jabra_gn2100_series/jabra_gn2100_telecoil
http://www.tecear.com/Telecoil-Solutions-Guide.htm
http://www.harriscomm.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=47_262
http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/kb/detail.jsp?vfurl=/articles/en_US/Product_Information/Headsets-for-Those-Who-Wear-Hearing-Aids&retURL=&region=us&c=All&lang=

wunder
K6WRU

On Aug 8, 2013, at 6:19 AM, Bob W7AVK wrote:

> Most of the recent Hearing Aids have something called T Coil or similar
> feature.  Very popular in Europe where folks gather like churches, etc. its
> essentially an inductive pickup.   The idea being a wire loop is run around
> the room parameter and a few watts of audio is pumped through it.  Any
> hearing aid with T Coil inside the loop will pickup the audio by induction.
>
> I haven't tired it yet but was thinking of running a loop or coil around the
> operating desk and feed it with a couple audio watts via a small amplifier
> module and the K3 line out.   Would be interested in hearing any results.
>
> BTW - A Google will get you lots of T Coil hits.
>
> 73  Bob  W7AVK
>

> On 8/8/2013 6:09 AM, Richard Neese wrote:
>> On 8/8/2013 9:06 AM, Richard Neese wrote:
>>> well for those of you who are looking into hearing aids and other devices.
>>>
>>> this is the one I have
>>> http://www.medel.com/us/children-soundbridge-the-vsb/?PHPSESSID=b4l2g37cmsmuin0m5j7pitc6g3&;
>>>
>>> I was looking for a bluetooth to telecoil conversion . that would work with
>>> my kx3 so I dont have to jack in all the time..
>>>
>> I ment to say this is the one I am looking at getting...

Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org