I'll assume you did not assemble your KX3. The screws that hold the display
bezel on thread into standoffs attached to the control board. IIRC, the 5
screws that hold the bezel (4 around the display, one below the VFO A knob)
are the only screws that hold the control panel in place. Use caution when
disassembling and reassembling. I suggest you download and read the KX3
assembly manual, beforehand.

73,
Bruce
N1RX