Instruction link:
http://www.elecraft.com/manual/E740169%20KX3-PCKT%20Cable%20Set%20Instructions%20Rev%200.pdf

Don't forget to put the KX3 in "DATA" mode, select DATA A, and widen the
passband for JT65-HF.  I also found I needed to build and insert a ground
loop isolator between the KX3 and the PC.

You'll probably also want to go through the thermal calibration routine
when using JT65 or other lengthy-transmitting modes.

Hope this is helpful,

   Nick

On 12 August 2013 15:02, Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

> George,
>
> The KX3-PCKT Cable Set is made specifically for data mode operation.  You
> can download the instructions to have a look and evaluate the applicability
> to your setup.
>
> 73,
> Don W3FPR
>

> On 8/12/2013 5:55 PM, George Rebong wrote:
>
>> Can I  use my JT65 to a KX3? Where do I connect the USB Sound Card to KX3?
>>   And what cables do I need for the Soundcard and KX3?
>> George Rebong
>>    KE6TE

*N6OL*
Saying something doesn't make it true.  Belief in something doesn't make it
real. And if you have to lie to support a position, that position is not
worth supporting.