To all,

Thank you very much to all who have responded. As I indicated, my expenses have now been covered. If you want to provide further assistance, please contact the "point man" on this project Gerald KC6CNN. Several of the 'locals' have contributed $$$ to purchase the base K2 and mast and antennas for this disabled veteran. Perhaps your additional contributions will help to ease that initial expense.

This person has presented all of us with a gift of his service, and the response that I have seen has been overwhelming. Thanks to one and all who responded. I have had to refuse some of the offers because it is in excess of my expenses. This is *not* a project that I desire to 'make money' on.

Thank you all for your offers.

BTW, I will be publicly announcing those who contributed when 'the dust clears'. If you do not want to be included, please send me a private email.

73,
Don W3FPR