Actually if you have the P3 and P3SVGA you can do most of this now with a regular wired or wireless USB based Keyboard.

The P3-SVGA option includes a USB keyboard input and adds display windows for data and CW keyboard transmit and receive. In addition any or all of the keys on the key board can be programmed with K3 macro commands to do exactly what you wish. They also can be programmed as CW/Data memories for brag files, calling CQ etc on the K3.

73,

Eric
elecraft.com