Well...how about a transverter microwave board for the KPA500 and a
matching-size sealed-RF box that can be used as a heating chamber for those
frozen dinner packages...thus saving a trip to the kitchen for a
substantial meal.  Of course, it could be marketed as a 500 watt
DC-to-light dummy load.  Maybe even add a clock with timer circuit and a
few extra buttons for labeling of your choice (defrost, cook, etc.) on a
front-opening door.

73,
Henry - K4TMC
(recently retired with lots of dreaming time)