Got to comment on a local San Diego brewery that may or may not be well known
called Stone brewery. They have some great beers in the IPA realm; Arrogant
Bastard, Self Righteous, Ruination to name a few. Pliny the elder from Russian
River Northern California is a superb IPA too.

Keith
AK6ZZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos