It does exist for some systems. There is a Repeater Book app for Android - don't know about Apple stuff. Anyway, it will do a blue-tooth setup for Yaesu radios (817, 857) via a blue-tooth adapter.

Check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zbm2.repeaterbook&hl=en

May not be what you are after but shows the possibilities.

Regards,

ray    W0PFO