Here is a diagram of my space (use fixed width font):

           ----------------------------
           |    |               |     |

The small rectangle on top is a small building (10'x20') on top of the roof of the 10-story apartment building. Actually, it will be my bedroom (and, I think, shack). The larger rectangle is the roof area at my disposal. It is about 10' x 30' plus the areas at the side of the building. The rest of my apartment is below the roof.

I would love to put a little roof tower on the building with a beam on it! But as far as I know, that is not allowed.

I am thinking about verticals, about 3 fiberglass masts holding up a shortened 40m dipole, etc.

For 6 and 2 m I have 3 element beams which are small enough that they will be allowed.